Auto Insurance

Auto Insurance requirements can be different in every state. Did you know in the Sate of Texas drivers are required to have minimum limits of liability, often referred to as 30/60/25:

  • Bodily Injury - $30,000 for the death or injury of any one person, any one accident and $60,000 for all persons in any one accident
  • Property Damage - $25,000 for any one accident.

For more information on how to select the right level of coverage for you and your family contact us.

Home Insurance

Required by most mortgage lenders, Homeowners Insurance covers damage to your property and possessions in the event of certain risks such as storms, fire, theft, vandalism, or water damage.

Typical Coverage Packages Include:
Dwelling (physical structure or your home) | Replacement Cost | Personal Possessions | Additional Living Expenses (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster) | Liability

Customized your Homeowners Policy. At Scordo Insurance we’ll take the time to learn about your lifestyle and the things you need to protect.

Umbrella Insurance

Designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits, Umbrella Insurance adds that extra layer of financial coverage against unexpected and costly events by providing the insurer additional coverage above the limits of their homeowners, auto and boat insurance policies.

What does an Umbrella Insurance Policy Cover:
Bodily Injury | Property Damage | Certain Lawsuits | Personal Liabilites

Contact us today and we'll assist you in choosing a coverage amount that best fits your needs and budget

Renters Insurance

Are you a Renter? Did you know a Landlord has no responsibility if your personal property is stolen or damaged in the normal course of operating the rental property?

Protect Yourself with Renter Insurance.

A typically policy include 3 types of Coverages:
Personal Property Coverage | Loss of Use | Personal Liability

Contact Scordo Insurance and find out more about protecting your personal property while renting.

Teen Auto Insurance

The years have gone by fast and now your teen is ready to start driving. There are so many Questions; Are you Ready?

  • Is my teen eligible for a student discount?
  • Does driving a safer vehicle help teens get more affordable car insurance?
  • Should I add a teen to my policy or get them a new policy?
  • When does a teen need auto insurance coverage?
  • What if adding my teen to my policy is too expensive?
  • Does my teen need the same car insurance coverage I do?

Contact Scordo Insurance today and we'll walk you though it

Landlord Insurance

Did you know Regular Homeowners Insurance does not provide the coverage you need for Rental Properties.

For example: A homeowners policy does not protect a landlord against the loss of rent nor does it offer add on protection that covers the damages that tenants can do to a property.

While landlord insurance is not required by law, it is wise to carry it if you’re collecting rent and managing a property. Learn more about protecting your Investment Property, Contact Us Today

Flood Insurance

Did you know your homeowner insurance does Not Cover Flooding?

A Flood Insurance policy offers protection for the destruction and devastation caused by rising water. Although it may not seem like much even a few inches of water can cause serious damage; resulting in thousands of dollars in repair and restoration costs.

Contact Scordo Insurance to learn more about the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and how to protect your investments starting today.

Motorcycle Insurance

Did you know in the state of Texas your auto insurance does not automatically provide coverage for your motorcycle?

To safely and legally ride your motorcycle, be it a scooter, cruiser or dirt bike, you will need coverage that matches the type of bike you ride as well as your riding style. Whether you need a standard insurance package or something a bit more unique we can help.

Scordo Insurance will work with you to find that balance between adequate coverage and affordability for your motorcycle policy.

Classic Car Insurance

More than just a regular car that depreciates the minute you drive it off the lot, a collectors car is an investment. Appreciating with age this car will need classic car insurance.

What to look for in your Classic Car Insurance Policy:
Agreed Value | Low Rates | Coverage Options | Generous mileage | Roadside Assistance

Contact us today to find out more about protecting your investment

Condo Insurance

Condominium policies help protect your personal property and the interior of your unit because in most cases the association will only cover the building structure, ie. coverage stops at exterior walls.

This means you the unit owner are responsible for the all interior walls and possibly for fixtures, as well as your personal property and liability.

Scordo Insurance partners with many insurance companies that offer complete Texas condo insurance. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.


RV Insurance

Learn more about Texas RV Insurance


Boat Insurance

Learn more about Texas Boat Insurance


Jewelry Insurance

Is your Jewelry Covered? Learn more.